[Coral-List] New Job Opportunities: ReefCloud benthic ecologists

Emma Kennedy E.Kennedy at aims.gov.au
Mon Aug 15 23:23:27 UTC 2022

G'day Coral-Listers!

The Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS) is looking expand our ReefCloud team! ReefCloud (https://reefcloud.ai) is a digital online tool designed by reef scientists for reef scientists, to help manage, analyse and share insights from coral reef benthic monitoring photo-quadrat data. Launched in April, we're looking for ecologists with experience in coral reef monitoring to help us improve and grow the platform, in alignment with our broader goal of supporting the community to deliver key insights on reef status to those that need it, faster.

Details about the job opportunities and application forms are available here:

https://www.aims.gov.au/about/careers-aims/reefcloud-monitoring-data-analyst
https://www.aims.gov.au/about/careers-aims/reefcloud-science-extension

Both positions are full time, 2-year fixed term opportunities. AIMS is a fantastic place to work, and an equal opportunities employer.

Please reach out (e.kennedy at aims.gov.au<mailto:e.kennedy at aims.gov.au>) if you have any questions.

Dr Emma Kennedy

Australian Institute of Marine Science
Bindal and Wulgurukaba Land
Townsville, QLD 4810, Australia
e.kennedy at aims.gov.au<mailto:e.kennedy at aims.gov.au>

The Australian Institute of Marine Science acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land and sea on which we work. We recognise the unique relationships and enduring cultural and spiritual connection that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people have to land and sea, and pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.