[Coral-List] Featuring ECR and Student Presentations at the 15th ICRS

Jenna Dilworth jdilwort at usc.edu
Thu Jun 23 16:28:27 UTC 2022

The Student and Early Career Chapter of the ICRS would like to feature the talks and posters of students and early career researchers at ICRS2022 on our website (coralreefstudents.org <http://coralreefstudents.org/> / coralreefsecc.org <http://coralreefsecc.org/>). If you are presenting virtually, or in person, and would like to be featured on the website, please email icrs.students at gmail.com <mailto:icrs.students at gmail.com> with the following details:
Title of your talk or poster
Format, date and time of your presentation
A photo of yourself or a photo from your research
[optional] Elevator pitch (keep this short, punchy and accessible to a non-expert)
Please feel free to add a contact email or a link to your professional website / linkedIn/ blog.
Please note we are working with a short deadline of 1st July for this, and space on the site is on a first come first served basis.