[Coral-List] Correction to ICRS 2022 workshop WS2 Information

Grambihler, Renee Nicole - (grambihler) grambihler at arizona.edu
Wed Jun 29 22:39:00 UTC 2022

Hello,

We would like to make a minor correction to our previous correspondence about ICRS workshop WS2 "How do we best design, validate, and monitor test-beds for radical reef intervention?"

The correct link to sign up if interested is https://forms.gle/4BG8bjrCbgethTwC6

The rest of the information we have previously provided about our workshop remains accurate:

Topic: ICRS 2022 workshop WS2 "How do we best design, validate, and monitor test-beds for radical reef intervention?"

Date/Time/Place: Monday 04.07.22, 14.50 - 17.30 CEST, Salon Bergen

Organizers: Drs. Diane Thompson (University of Arizona, Biosphere 2), Craig Humphrey (AIMS), Julia Cole (University of Michigan), Ty Roach (SDSU), Raquel Peixoto (KAUST)

Kind Regards,

Dr. Diane Thompson (she/her/hers)
Director of Marine Research, Biosphere 2
Assistant Professor, Department of Geosciences
University of Arizona
1040 E 4th St
Tucson, AZ 85721
https://uathompsonlab.com/