[Coral-List] costs of failing to comply with our rules

Peter Sale sale at uwindsor.ca
Wed Nov 9 02:38:42 UTC 2022

Hi, and only half-facetiously,
I do get tired of wading through reams of repetitive lines of past posts in order to come to the next new post in my coral-list summary.  We are asked to not copy the whole list, or the whole string, when replying to a post. Do we even think of the energy waste, and resultant CO2 pollution as we all scroll through this repetitiveness, and while it is all archived in perpetuity in the cloud?  Save a Reef - Be more Brief.

Peter Sale
Univ of Windsor
sale at uwindsor.ca<mailto:sale at uwindsor.ca>
www.petersalebooks.com<http://www.petersalebooks.com/>