[Coral-List] Wellington, New Zealand: 10th International Crustacean Congress: 22-26May2023

Heather Bracken-Grissom heather.bracken at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:27:56 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

On behalf of Kareen Schnabel, I want to share an exciting conference for
2023.  Do you love crustaceans?  Do you love New Zealand?  Why not combine
these and attend the 10th International Crustacean Congress where the two
will converge to bring together carcinologists at the National Museum of
New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa in Wellington.

Please consider attending this exciting event and to learn all about the
congress please visit this website here: *www.ICC10.org
<http://www.ICC10.org>*

Need funding? Opportunities for travel awards are available here:
http://www.thecrustaceansociety.org/scholarship.php (please note the
message below.)

Due to the International Crustacean Congress 10 (ICC) starting in May 2023
in New Zealand, the deadline of the student travel awards applications to
this meeting is shifted to the end of January 2023 (NOT 15 March 2023).
After the TCS committee meeting, we decided the number of awards is
increased from 5 to 10, and the amount for each award is increased from 500
USD to 1000 USD, due to the long distance travel. We encourage student
members to apply for this travel award to support the travel costs to New
Zealand.

Look forward to seeing you all there,

Heather Bracken-Grissom (North American Governor for the Crustacean Society)
Heather Bracken-Grissom, PhD
Assistant Director of the Coastlines and Oceans Division
Associate Professor, Institute of Environment  & Dept. of Biological
Sciences
North American Governor, The Crustacean Society

Florida International University-Biscayne Bay Campus
3000 NE 151 Street, MSB-361
North Miami, Florida 33181, USA
305 919-4190 (Phone)  305 919-5838 (lab)

*CRUSTOMICS: Crustacean Genomics and Systematics Lab*
*http://www.brackengrissomlab.com/
<http://heatherbracken.wix.com/brackengrissomlab> *
heather.brackengrissom at fiu.edu <Valerie.Hall at fiu.edu>  www.fiu.edu/~marine
<http://www.fiu.edu/%7Emarine>