[Coral-List] 1.5 C not plausable anymore

Franziska Elmer franziskaelmer at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:56:42 UTC 2022

Hi David,

Its just PhD as it is a letter written by scientists. Of course non PhD might also be considered scientists but somewher a distinction had to be made. I wasnt part of the group that decided that it is just PhDs but i am sure they had their reasons and also internal discussion on who to ask for signatures.