[Coral-List] 1.5 C not plausable anymore

Matt Nolan mpnolan at lbl.gov
Wed Oct 19 20:11:00 UTC 2022

Ugh...  I don't have a Ph.D just a masters.

I'm not put off by the whole, have to draw a line someplace,
certainly adds some degree of credibility/distinction by just PhDs.

but wouldn't it just be common sense to have a parallel but distinct
document signing effort for those who identify as scientists.

If it doesn't exists, I'll surmise it comes down to verification of the
signees in some fashion to assure credibility is important, and even if the
probability of actual signees being scientist in some fashion is close to
100%, that it was too much to expect any one person or group to be
responsible for that verification process.