[Coral-List] Director of Restoration Science job opening with Coral Vita

Sam Teicher sam at coralvita.co
Mon Oct 24 16:29:24 UTC 2022

Coral Vita is hiring for our Director of Restoration Science role. This
leadership position plays a key role in the execution and strategic
development of our coral reef restoration science and efforts. The job is
based in Freeport, Grand Bahama, with an interest in filling the position
as soon as possible. Those interested should submit their resume/CV, x3 job
references, and a brief write-up explaining your interest and expertise to
jobs at coralvita.co. A full job posting can be found at this link
<https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5cf99aef57233342dd311266/6335ebdacf39947b3923f625_1663276111172.pdf>
or
through www.coralvita.co/jobs.