[Coral-List] A lesson for the coral sciences

Andy Collins andy.collins at noaa.gov
Sun Sep 4 18:42:32 UTC 2022

I’m fine with this dialog but be cautious. The general public thinks science works the same way politics does. I would urge anyone to include some kind of disclaimer or other info about the scientific process. Proving theories wrong is part of science. It’s why they are called theories. The general public has little understanding of this, and denies all of climate science over a few emails. Let’s educate as we deliberate. Please.

Andy Collins