[Coral-List] Reef Relief Offers Marine Science Lessons

Reef Relief reefrelief at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:22:05 UTC 2022

*Virtual Lessons Series on Zoom*

As the summer comes to a close and the school year begins, Reef Relief is
excited to announce the schedule for this year's Virtual Lesson Series!

Reef Relief offers virtual lessons that are open to the public on a variety
of marine science topics including *Sharks, Sea Turtles, the Deep Sea,
Ecosystems, and more!* These lessons are designed to be enjoyed by all
ages! This year lessons are offered on a rotating date and time basis to
ensure they are accessible to a wide range of participants. We will hold
one lesson topic each month at two different dates, with a bonus second
topic in both April and May 2023. Please see the attached document for the
lesson schedule.

*Our first lesson of the season: Introduction to Coral Reefs is THIS WEEK
(Tuesday 10:30 EST & Wednesday 2:30 PM EST)*

If you are interested in joining any of our lessons this year, click the
link below!

*https://docs.google.com/forms/u/1/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkvrz9UpNmwajZcPIt67wgBaRqoE4uBU6RifPatWmtVnDYSA/viewform?usp=send_form
--
*Reef Relief® is a nonprofit membership organization dedicated to improving
& protecting our coral reef ecosystem.*

Phone: (305) 294-3100
Post Office Box 430, Key West, Florida 33041--430
Key West Office:  631 Greene Street, Key West, FL 33040
Website: http://reefrelief.org

*Follow us:*
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/reefrelief     Twitter: twitter.com/reefrelief
Instagram: instagram.com/reefrelief

*Do you want to make a difference for coral reefs? With the stroke of your
keyboard, you can.  Sign up to join Reef Relief's online community.
<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001Ytl_fE6JQ_1voEfJtMuVMxwfLxuwYihpMr11Rd9v2XjsWAaaRdLR7Sm6xjQgsD0xuMgiXLeT_DtlqsV0TKokdbjph29MC7KUUenaeVgozNW3gM11-5YBa1F8MbGy_oZ5f86rPGRYCB0IyO60zaBZ9w%3D%3D>
It's free, it's easy and you'll begin receiving regular coral reef news &
updates on Reef Relief activities.*

*Support clean water. Join the Floridians’ Clean Water Declaration Campaign*
*Visit www.wewantcleanwater.com <http://www.wewantcleanwater.com>*