[Coral-List] Job opening for Coral Vita's Director of Restoration Science

Sam Teicher sam at coralvita.co
Fri Sep 16 18:09:07 UTC 2022

Coral Vita is excited to share that we are now hiring a new Director of
Restoration Science to lead our coral restoration science and develop
innovation projects to improve the scale and impact of our ecological
solutions. This senior role plays a key part in the company's leadership
team and we are looking for the right person to protect coral reefs with us
based in Freeport, Grand Bahama as soon as possible.

Interested applicants should submit their resume, x3 references, and a
brief write-up about why you want to help lead the Coral Vita team to
jobs at coralvita.co with the subject line "Director of Restoration Science
Application - Your Name." Salary is commensurate with experience, and
includes a competitive benefits package.

The full job description detailing responsibilities, qualifications, and
the organization's mission & approach can be found on Coral Vita's LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6976288558902874112>
or Twitter <https://twitter.com/CoralVitaReefs/status/1570831808232849408>
pages

--