[Coral-List] trumpetfish hide behind other fish to sneak up on prey

KEVEN REED reedkc at comcast.net
Thu Aug 10 13:45:34 UTC 2023

Dear Coral-listers & Samoan Doug,

Besides many of you probably having witnessed the behavior many times on coral reefs, I would like to note that conservationists, Ned & Anna DeLoach, have long taught in their lectures that predatory fishes do 'nuclear hunting'--in their REEF classes and their field guides.  Ned & Anna are regular contributors to Alert Diver, DAN magazine.

Keven Reed
mobile: 904-505-7277
Fleming Island, FL 32003