[Coral-List] Marine Life Institute Job Openings

Aaron Sprowl aussprowl at icloud.com
Mon Aug 14 11:25:59 UTC 2023

Hi allWith the opening of the Red Sea
Marine Life Institute (RSMLI) approaching, it is time to build a team to
operate the Marine Life Operations Facility (MLOF). The MLOF is a multi-purpose coral farm
facility designed to enable sustainable farming of corals to produce approximately
4,000m2 of corals for the delivery of the largest one-of-a-kind living reef
habitat under human care in the world.RSMLI is located within the rich
and diverse marine habitat of AMAALA with in Saudi Arabia which provides access to a wide array of
engaging interesting study opportunities for both conservation and enhancement
activities. RSMLI is driven to be recognized as a World Class Leader in Marine
Conservation, Research and Education through the delivery of incredibly
engaging aquatic encounters and environmentally meaningful experiences to
encourage visitor enthusiasm and desire in protecting the Red Sea and the
world’s oceans.If you are interested in joining our diverse team please see the link below.Marine Life Operations Biologist DiverMarine Life Operations Biologist Diver | Red Sea Global | LinkedInIf you do not have LinkedIn I would encourage to begin using it as it is great professional platform. Otherwise, you may email your interest to aaron.sprowl at redseaglobal.com.I look forward to hearing from you.Kind regards, Aaron SprowlMarine Life Operations Senior Manager