[Coral-List] NOAA Final Report

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Tue Aug 15 15:38:28 UTC 2023

This all really sounds too much  like "Nero fiddling while Rome burned".
I'm not going to argue here for or against any realistic option, but I
would suggest that a) putting each on a slip of paper, b)  trying the first
one we pull out, and c) picking another if that doesn't work until
something works. I fully and openly admit that this is a non-scientific
(i.e., "dumb") approach, but I would suggest that it makes more sense than
doing nothing until we all wait for something we can all agree on. Our
track record is less than stellar.

Denny

On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 6:57 AM Steve Mussman via Coral-List <