[Coral-List] Florida bleaching threatens coral; trying to save corals in nurseries

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Fri Aug 18 15:17:38 UTC 2023

The "problem" with this approach is that nature will tend to move the
species mix toward something that is better suited to the environment it
faces. I suppose that the reason for optimism is that this probably doesn't
include us.

Denny

On Wed, Aug 16, 2023 at 8:00 AM Douglas Fenner via Coral-List <