[Coral-List] Another Approach

Phillip Dustan phil.dustan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:57:51 UTC 2023

Thanks Damien,
 Aquarium Keeping with a Purpose would have lots of issues for sure, but
why not try since the alternative seems to be a death spiral with lots of
high tech documentation to guide so-called management. Years ago, Clive
Wilkinson advocated managing people, not reefs.......
Mixing microbiomes, zoox clades, and a host of other issues can be resolved
as well as providing MORE FUNDING for labs along the way.
It will take acceptance of the Aquarium Community in a collaborative
approach based on facts/ science rather than politics and the tourist
economy.
I'm wondering out loud if there is anyone willing to take on such a
Herculean task?
Perhaps MAC could play a role?

  .