[Coral-List] another press article on some coral restoration projects

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:30:18 UTC 2023

Reefs are in trouble.  Can scientists nurture more resilient coral?

https://www.csmonitor.com/Environment/2023/0123/Reefs-are-in-trouble.-Can-scientists-nurture-more-resilient-coral

No mention that if we don't get climate change under control, we will
likely not only lose most natural corals but may lose some or a lot of
corals these projects produce.  Also, no mention that no matter how many
corals these projects grow, it will be a tiny amount compared to the number
of natural corals and the numbers that have been killed.

Cheers, Doug

--
Douglas Fenner
Lynker Technologies, LLC, Contractor

Degrowth can work - here's how science can help
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-04412-x

CoP 27, CoP 17, the party's over https://www.petersalebooks.com/?p=3324

Fixing methane leaks is a fast and vast help for climate change, and pays
for itself.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-fixing-methane-leaks-oil-132702814.html