[Coral-List] Frontiers | Coral disease outbreak at the remote Flower Garden Banks, Gulf of Mexico

William Precht william.precht at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 01:20:02 UTC 2023

This is the 38th manuscript we have published in the Frontiers Marine Science - Special Research Topic on stony coral tissue loss disease (SCTLD).

For me, however, this one hurts the most:-(

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmars.2023.1111749/full#.Y9K1SrOpC7E.twitter

Btw - we are still accepting manuscripts on SCTLD.  If you have research, monitoring, intervention, or policy work you’d like to share - please feel free to contact me or any of my co-editors (emails included above).

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone