[Coral-List] [UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENT] Asia-Pacific Coral Reef Symposium 2023 - Early Bird Registration Now Opens!

Neo Mei Lin tmsnml at nus.edu.sg
Thu Jan 26 02:50:40 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

My sincere apologies for the lack of details in my earlier email.

Registration for the 5th Asia-Pacific Coral Reef Symposium has commenced! (Website: www.apcrs2023.org)

Early Bird registration lasts from now till 28 February 2023.

Regular Participant: SGD 500 (Standard Fee: SGD 700)
Student Participant: SGD 300 (Standard Fee: SGD 450)

Register here: https://www.apcrs2023.org/registration.html

Best wishes,
Mei Lin
On behalf of Organising Committee

NEO Mei Lin (Dr) :: St John's Island National Marine Laboratory :: c/o Tropical Marine Science Institute :: National University of Singapore :: 18 Kent Ridge Road, S119227 :: sjinml.nus.edu.sg (W) :: Company Registration No: 200604346E

Watch my TED Talk on The fascinating secret lives of the giant clams.<https://www.ted.com/talks/mei_lin_neo_the_fascinating_secret_lives_of_giant_clams>
Read my blog at https://meilin5giantclam.wordpress.com/

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.