[Coral-List] BIMS-TNC Dive Immersion

Lisa K. Terry lisa.terry at TNC.ORG
Mon Jan 30 14:41:13 UTC 2023

Good Day Coral List,

We are happy to announce an exciting collaboration between The Nature Conservancy and Black in Marine Science: A TNC-BIMS Dive Immersion Program. This opportunity provides a completely paid diving experience for aspiring marine scientists from traditionally excluded backgrounds-an open water scuba diver course and sessions to learn about and participate in coral restoration with The Nature Conservancy. The program will take place on St. Croix May 21-27. For applicants that don't live on St. Croix all housing and flights will be covered as well. This particular program is only open to students 18 and up. We will be having a second session in the Bahamas which will be announced in the coming weeks. Do you know someone looking to get experience in marine science and who wants to learn how to scuba dive? Please direct them to BIMS.org or have them fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_9EDHbxVq3ulHw-bx1ZGnEXgIpJ0FUBNXsoA4GleqMYetlA/viewform<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_9EDHbxVq3ulHw-bx1ZGnEXgIpJ0FUBNXsoA4GleqMYetlA/viewform>

Deadline for submitting the form: February 15th.

Questions please reach out to relations at bims.org<mailto:relations at bims.org>.