[Coral-List] New YouTube channel: video contributions welcome

Dr Stuart P Wynne stuart at stuartwynne.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 13:16:59 UTC 2023

Dear Coral-list,

The Coral Reef Research Hub has just launched its own YouTube channel
where we will feature content created by our members of their research
and/or work. We do not just limit content to our members however, so if
anyone would like to contribute coral-related material we would be happy
to feature it. Please get in touch to do so:
admin at thecoralreefresearchhub.com. It would be also be awesome if you
could like and subscribe to our channel to help get our contributors
content out there.....in this ever competitive online world this is
increasingly important. The channel will also feature educational 'What
Is?' videos over time, and other coral-related content as the channel
grows. We are equally happy to feature this kind of related content from
you also, so please feel free to get creative!

The channel can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyF57OYQvSXOQS9qTNzr4Ew