[Coral-List] Take care in making attributions on the trigger for SCTLD

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 03:46:33 UTC 2023

     If anyone were to test that hypothesis, the testing would need to have
ways of making very sure that the Indo-Pacific corals don't get into the
Caribbean, and particularly that the disease doesn't get into the Pacific.
Closed systems, located in a place where all effluent goes into fresh water
could help.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2023 at 9:51 AM Austin Bowden-Kerby via Coral-List <