[Coral-List] Call for proposals: SCB-Marine Small Grants

David Shiffman david.shiffman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 13:53:12 UTC 2023

Hello, everyone! As the new Science Officer for the Society for
Conservation Biology's Marine Section, I am pleased to announce that we are
re-launching our small grants program!

These grants provide up to $1,000 USD for eligible activities related to
marine conservation research and outreach, and we prioritize work happening
in developing countries.

For eligibility rules and the application form, please visit our website:
https://conbio.org/groups/sections/marine/small-grants/

Applications are due Friday, May 5th at 5:00 P.M. US Eastern Time. Awards
will be announced in early June.

Please consider applying, and please alert colleagues and students to this
opportunity.

I am happy to answer any questions.

Sincerely,

--

*David Shiffman, Ph.D. *
Marine Conservation Biologist, Scientific and Environmental Consultant, and

*e: *david.shiffman at gmail.com | *t: *@WhySharksMatter
<http://twitter.com/#!/WhySharksMatter> |
*b: *Southern Fried Science Blog <http://www.southernfriedscience.com/> |
*cv:*