[Coral-List] corals can eat their zooxanthellae

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Sat Sep 2 12:10:08 UTC 2023

Thanks to Mark, Alina and others for this conversation. I would remind
folks that the "TOP-END" pubs that we all aspire to publish in (e,g.,
Science, Nature) severely limit the number of references as well as how
"old" references can be. I have commented on more than one occasion that
I'm just waiting to see a paper on evolution that doesn't/can't cite Darwin.

Best,

Denny

On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 11:09 AM Mark Tupper via Coral-List <