[Coral-List] corals can eat their zooxanthellae

Shashank Keshavmurthy iamshanky15 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 13:47:27 UTC 2023

One can always include old references as supplement information - this is always an option ..so excuse for not including old references - when necessary is weird …in those journals that have number of references restricted

==Ignoti, sed non occulti=======
 Shashank Keshavmurthy
 Postdoctoral Research Associate, Dr. Chen's lab
Biodiversity Research Center, Academia Sinica (BRCAS),128 Academia RoadSec.2, Nankang, Taipei 115 Taiwan.
Alt. E-mail:shashank at gate.sinica.edu.tw
ResearchGate Profile -https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Shashank_Keshavmurthy

 Google Scholar -https://scholar.google.com.tw/citations?hl=en&user=K2Df8j0AAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate