[Coral-List] Submission to coral-list: New paper on corporate-led ecosystem restoration

Lamont, Tim tim.lamont at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Sep 7 21:17:28 UTC 2023

Title: New paper on corporate-led ecosystem restoration

Message: We have just published a new 'Policy Forum' paper in Science that may be of interest to some list members. The paper is about ecosystem restoration projects carried out by large corporations. We demonstrate that many of the world's biggest companies are carrying out ecosystem restoration, but few are providing publicly available reporting on their projects in ways that align with scientific principles of restoration best practice. We suggest ways that corporate reporting of restoration might be improved, and the benefits that this might bring to global restoration efforts. https://www.science.org/stoken/author-tokens/ST-1397/full