[Coral-List] World Federation for Coral Restoration's Registry ARC-GIS Mapping tool-data collection

Lori Devine loridevine at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 23 14:14:10 UTC 2023

Hello all,
I apologize, the hyperlinks were not formatted properly in the published email. Please visit wfcrc.org for more information on the Registry, an ESRI GIS map and survey to upload photos and data. You can also view data that has already been uploaded.

Survey information link to upload data:  https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/035dc919a6084d22b088eee08bdd7389Dashboard (map) link https://www.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/ac7f79714c8c44859fd2d51cbadf5dbd

Thank you!

|  |  |
The World Federation for Coral Reef Con...

Kindest regards,
Lori Devine