[Coral-List] Ocean Temperatures Suddenly Over the Tipping Point?

Risk, Michael riskmj at mcmaster.ca
Mon Jul 10 12:57:58 UTC 2023

   Austin:

   This is a list devoted (supposedly) to corals. Re the Atlantic
   circulation: in 1997 (Smith et al, Science), using data obtained from a
   suite of deepwater corals,  we suggested that the collapse could take
   place in less than 5 years. Of course, we don't know when the meter
   started running-we could be 4 years into this already.

   Mike