[Coral-List] New paper about human overpopulation

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 07:22:20 UTC 2024

Another new piece has a quite different viewpoint on human population.
Links are included to some of the original articles.  I agree that although
these articles don't mention coral reefs, they are relevant, as it is one
of the ultimate drivers of reef damage.

https://www.science.org/content/article/population-tipping-point-could-arrive-2030

Cheers, Doug

On Tue, Mar 19, 2024 at 4:11 AM Alina Szmant via Coral-List <