[Coral-List] New paper about human overpopulation

Alina Szmant alina at cisme-instruments.com
Sun Apr 7 22:13:04 UTC 2024

“A drop below replacement fertility does not mean global population will immediately fall. It will likely take about 30 additional years, or roughly how long it takes for a new generation to start to reproduce, for the global death rate to exceed the birth rate. “

This is a critical point missed by too many complacent with current human numbers. Mother Earth urgently needs the number of humans trashing it in so many different ways, to decrease by about 50 % of those of us alive today. Not just maintain our numbers in order to continue our modern economic growth model.

Best estimates of how many humans Earth can sustain without destroying the rest of the Earth’s ecosystem (I am not talking about just housing and feeding humans, I am referring to everything NON-HUMAN that has been and is being lost ), is 4. 5 Billion people.

Dr. Alina M. Szmant, CEO
CISME Instruments LLC
210 Braxlo Lane,
Wilmington NC 28409 USA
AAUS Scientific Diving Lifetime Achievement Awardee
cell: 910-200-3913<tel:(910)%20200-3913>
EMAIL: alina at cisme-instruments.com<mailto:alina at cisme-instruments.com>

CISME IS NOW SOLD BY QUBIT SYSTEMS; https://qubitbiology.com/cisme/

Videos:
CISME Video   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAYeR9qX71A&t=6s