[Coral-List] Old analog guy seeks help

Alina Szmant alina at cisme-instruments.com
Wed Feb 28 16:59:58 UTC 2024

Mike:

I second you previous thought, and as I have been stating for years, coral reefs do not exist in a vacuum, and they cannot be saved on their own. Land animals and ecosystems have been suffering from human impact for much, much longer than marine ones (large mammal extinctions going back to the ice ages), and people and not doing enough to save them. And we, i.e. all of humanity, live on land amongst these animals and ecosystems. If we cannot save them from ourselves, how are coral reefs to be saved?

Alina

Dr. Alina M. Szmant, CEO
CISME Instruments LLC
210 Braxlo Lane,
Wilmington NC 28409 USA
AAUS Scientific Diving Lifetime Achievement Awardee
cell: 910-200-3913
EMAIL: alina at cisme-instruments.com

CISME IS NOW SOLD BY QUBIT SYSTEMS; https://qubitbiology.com/cisme/

Videos:  CISME Video 5:43 min   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAYeR9qX71A&t=6s