[Coral-List] The International Coral Reef Society (ICRS) Student & Early Career Chapter (SECC) needs you! Translators Application 2024

Igor Pessoa pessoa.igor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 14:42:58 UTC 2024

The International Coral Reef Society (ICRS) Student & Early Career Chapter
(SECC) aims to enhance career skills and to promote the research conducted
by students and early career individuals worldwide. We are currently
seeking additional members to join our Translation subcommittee! To expand
our translation capacity, we are seeking applicants for any language
(currently we have translators for Spanish, Portuguese, and German, but all
languages are welcome)!

Members of the team translate SECC content from English to another language
and review other individual's translations. Our Translation Team translates
various content including (but not limited to) Reefbites articles
<https://reefbites.com/category/espanol-2/>, social media posts,
infographics
<https://twitter.com/icrsreefstudent/status/1388091258845999104>, and
webpage content.  We are looking for enthusiastic individuals and
particularly encourage those from historically marginalized backgrounds and
communities to apply using this Google Form application:
https://forms.gle/VzzyYQzsDgjPRB8s8

Applications are due March 31st, 2024 at 11:59pm UTC.

Kind regards,
Morgan Short and Igor Pessoa
ICRS-SECC Chairs