[Coral-List] Coral Stock Video & Coral Character

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 22:20:56 UTC 2020

Dana
the Coral Reef Image Bank, curated by the Ocean Agency, has a wealth of high-quality coral reef images, free to download and share for non-commercial use only (must credit photographers).
It's not video, as you requested, but you can use the photos as stills or animated (after effects) within a video, if needed (transitions shots, establishing shots, etc)

https://www.coralreefimagebank.org/

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D.
Twitter: @GrouperDoc
Science Blog: https://grouperluna.com/