[Coral-List] Parachute Science and how we work/engage

Contessa Ricci contessaricci at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 21:50:39 UTC 2021

Hello Dr. Perry - thank you for sharing this work. It is indeed
thought-provoking and a very digestible read.

I would like to know people's opinions on the role that funding agencies
could/should play. For example, I know NIH has implemented a requirement to
explain how sex differences will be taken into account for grant
applications in human research (because much of our understanding of human
health is based on white males). I wonder if something similar can be
required by the NSF for grants proposing international work - for example
also, how host-nations/universities/researchers/etc. will be involved in
the work and appropriately compensated...

Cheers,
Contessa Ricci

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 10:13 AM Chris Perry via Coral-List <