[Coral-List] Job posting

Bestbier, Gina r.bestbier at oceans.ubc.ca
Tue Sep 12 16:14:49 UTC 2023

Hi there

Please could you add this to your mailout?

Are you passionate about marine conservation? Project Seahorse is hiring. We are advancing knowledge of bottom trawling, for greater scientific and public engagement and to drive significant policy change. We are seeking a senior research assistant to support our efforts.  Project Seahorse is based at The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada in the Institute for the Oceans and Fisheries.
See this link for more details and apply: https://ubc.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ubcstaffjobs/details/Research-Assistant---Conservation-Impacts-of-Bottom-Trawl-Fisheries_JR14002
Deadline - 30 September 2023

With many thanks
Gina

Regina Bestbier
Research | Communications Coordinator
Project Seahorse<http://www.projectseahorse.org/> | Institute for the Oceans and Fisheries<http://oceans.ubc.ca/>
The University of British Columbia
2202 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z4
The UBC Vancouver campus is situated within the traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam).

iseahorse.org
<http://iseahorse.org/>twitter.com/projectseahorse<http://twitter.com/projectseahorse>
facebook.com/projectseahorse<http://facebook.com/projectseahorse>
instagram.com/projectseahorse<http://instagram.com/projectseahorse/>